Thursday, December 8, 2011

Excuses

This will be short tonight.  Here are the top 5 reasons I have not accomplished anything this week:
1.  I have a bad cough, I feel miserable, and I am tired.
2.  I spent a lot of time cleaning up vomit (along with the help of my WONDERFUL husband).
3.  I am lacking motivation this week.
4.  A child with an ear infection woke me up at 4 this morning, cried for the following 3 and a half hours, and then had to go to the pediatrician.
5.  Cleaning up more vomit.

I really am going to accomplish more when my family is feeling better.  Right now I am struggling to maintain the minimum that has to be done (like making sure we have food to eat, clean dishes from which to eat, and everything that has been puked on has been washed).  I hope this will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment