Monday, December 26, 2011

Making plans

So, I have done nothing towards organizing for weeks.  Between having a sick family, feeling miserable myself, and trying to survive Christmas I have just had no energy.  The more that I feel this little person moving inside of me, the more I am feeling motivated to get stuff done before his arrival.  I am not setting any actual organizing goals for this week because I am still feeling pretty crummy and we are preparing to go out of town.  My goal for this week is to make an organizing plan and schedule.  I have been trying to find some good books or other resources on simple living, but I am not having a lot of luck.  I think that most proponents of simple living are unrealistic.  Does anyone know of any good resources in this area?

No comments:

Post a Comment