Thursday, November 17, 2011

More receipts and a question for you

I spent another hour organizing receipts tonight.  Nothing exciting to report on that front.  I am still not anywhere near done.

Now I have a question for you.

What did you do with all of the text books and notes after you finished college?  Did you sell some or all of your texts?  Did you pitch the notes?

I have three large boxes of notes from college classes.  Most of them I hate to just throw away because my husband and I hope to be missionaries, and we might like to have the information from the Bible and Missions classes.  Plus I spent thousands of dollars for this information.  I am trying to get them typed and saved so I can get rid of the hard copies, but this will take forever.  We also have several shelves of books from classes that I am not sure if we should keep or not.  What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I pitched all notes and sold what I could. I only kept 1 text and gave it away last year to a student interested in the subject (biostats). If you must keep your notes, find someone with a batch scanner and scan them to a pdf file. A big ricoh duplex copier can usually autoscan 60 plus pages a minute. Almost any info can be found again if you need it.

    ReplyDelete