Wednesday, November 30, 2011

At least I did something...

I still did not get much done today, but I did do a few little things.  I bagged up a lot of VHS and DVD movies that we are going to take to a used book store.  This is at least progress because they were previously just sitting in my living room floor.  I also threw some VHS tapes away that were not worth taking to the used book store or even Goodwill. 

I anticipate making better progress tomorrow, but with Kyler teething and the whole family suffering from seasonal allergies it is hard to say what will happen.  I thought about making goals for the day and posting them tonight, but then I will feel even worse tomorrow when none of those thigns got done.  Instead it will be a pleasant surprise if anything is accomplished tomorrow.

Now, I have a question for you.  Are there any organizing books or methods that you have found to be useful?  I have tried to read some lately, but I have been disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment