Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finished bathroom cabinet

This afternoon I was able to get the bathroom cabinet organized.  Here is the after picture:
This is how Kyler though I should organize my basket:

Despite Kyler's help, I am pleased with the results.  Now there is a system for where things belong.  The basket on the right is my stuff, the basket on the left holds James's stuff as well as extra baby/kid stuff.  There is a small basket for my "pampering" stuff and another small basket for bath stuff for the boys.  The stuff that is in between the baskets is stuff that I want to have easy access to, but not stuff that I need all of the time.  I am going to post a laminated paper on one of the cabinet doors to keep track of what is in the cabinet.  I still have a few things that came out of the cabinet that need a new home, but it is a work in progress. 

Now, on to the daily goals.  Yesterday my goal was to find a home for new toys and art supplies.  All of the toys have found a home, but I am still working on art supplies.  I hope to be done with this by the end of the week.  Today's goal was to type my Christmas card mailing list.  I did get this done today.  Yay!  I also typed several recipes and sorted my recipes on the computer.  They are now divided into 2 main folders: recipes to try, and family favorites.  Because I got some recipes typed I can get rid of two more cookbooks.  Yay again!

I am finally feeling like things are getting done.  I hope you are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment